Nocturnal Butterfly

Pages

  • Home
  • REVIEWS
  • VIDEOS
  • LINKS
  • QUOTES

Wednesday, 16 October 2024

If My favourite Artists Were Painting in 2024


Ever since I first began to love and understand the pictorial arts, I have always dreamed about what my favourite artists would have painted if they were around today, and, especially, if they were in our circle of friends and acquaintances. And I have imagined intensely what these works might have looked like, and often let my thoughts meander dreamily into these realms of, "it's unlikely, impossible really, but how ravishing they would be." And now, thanks to an app that I have discovered, I can get a further glimpse into what these paintings might actually have looked like, if painted by these glorious artists of a different age. Dearest reader, these pictures are not to be taken seriously, but what a heart stopping joy they provided me when I saw them on my screen, as close to life as currently as I could possibly imagine.  

Welcome to my dream art gallery, darlings.

Enjoy!























































Posted by Nocturnal Butterfly at 11:00
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Nocturnal Butterfly
Citizen of the World
I am a former professional singer and actor, and was the original Gavroche in the 1985 Royal Shakespeare Company's London Barbican and West End production of Les Miserables. I have a BA Hons Cultural Degree and this is where I share my art, stories and reviews. I have cystic fibrosis and have to fight this illness every single day. My motto for this blog is: "The true artist, like Hermes, is only satisfied with his work when he succeeds in communicating the unique experience to which he bears witness."
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2025 (8)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2024 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • If My favourite Artists Were Painting in 2024
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2023 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2022 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2021 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2020 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2019 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2018 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2017 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2016 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (8)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.